Vineyard tour and afternoon tea £70 for two people.
A guided tour of our vines, winery, Tithe Barn and shop followed by a tutored tasting of two of Kingscote fine wines. This will be followed by afternoon tea served in our beautiful Tithe Barn. Afternoon tea consists of one round of sandwiches, a slice of each cake, one scone, and two mini tartlets each, with unlimited tea & coffee.
Sandwiches made with white & brown bread from craft bakers:
- Egg, mayonnaise & celery cress (V)
- Cheese, ham & pickle
- Poached salmon & watercress
- Traditional homemade cakes
- Sussex fruit cake
- Lemon drizzle cake
- Traditional scone with clotted cream & strawberry jam
- Mini bites of your favorite desserts
- Salted caramel banoffee pie
- Chocolate, raspberry & pistachio
- Macaroon selection: chocolate, vanilla, earl grey, raspberry, coffee, lemon, orange, salted caramel & passion fruit
All tours are available from 1 April to 30 September, 11.30am and 3pm, and require booking in advance for a minimum of two people Monday to Friday and six people at weekends.